Useful tools available to the community
Mojo's Hope lends the following items/services to Alaskans who need them for their animals:
• Cat and Dog kennels
• Live traps for lost or stray cats
• Cat and Dog wheelchairs
• Microchip scanners
To borrow one of these items, please complete our Equipment Loan Agreement form and email that to us at email@example.com.
We have resources for education, lost cats, cat behavior, pet-loss counseling, transitioning into the home, and more.
We have several user-friendly brochures available to assist our community to download for your use.
Resource Topics: Click on each link to access the document
• Helping your cat relax after a crisis
• Understanding cat body language-Ears
• Understanding cat body language-Tail
• Resources for cats with CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease)
• Resources for cats with diabetes
• Help with feline obesity
• FLUTD (Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease)
• Guidance if you need to surrender your cat
• Resources for Cats with Cerebellar Hypoplasia
• Resources for Cats with Stomatitis
AdvoCATcy SupPURRorts: Click on each link to access the brochures
• Enrichment for your cat
• Paws Need Claws
• Are You Ready to Adopt a Cat?
• How to Transition a New Cat into Your Home
• Clicker training and food puzzles
• What to do if you find a lost/stray cat
• Why your cat should be indoors
• How to prepare for a vet visit
The HarPURR Fund
Do you have a cat with special needs that may have behaviors and/or medical needs that are becoming a struggle to handle? You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 907-230-6394 to speak with one of our Mojo's Hope Representatives to see how we can be of assistance. Our goal with the HarPURR Fund is to help families stay together and hopefully collaboratively help your cat and you.
Mojo's Hope Outreach Program
The goal with our Outreach Program is to help community members keep their cats with special needs (family members) instead of being put in the position of surrendering him/her due to veterinary needs.
This is a two step process. To qualify, purrlease complete our Outreach Application first. Once this is approved by our board and vet team we will email to let you know. Then you will need to complete the 2nd form before each vet visit and email that to us at email@example.com. Both forms are available to download below.
Click on the link above to access our working list of Alaska's Animal Welfare Organizations.