Useful tools available to the community
Mojo's Hope lends the following items/services to Alaskans who need them for their animals:
• Cat and Dog kennels
• Live traps for lost or stray cats
• Cat and Dog wheelchairs
• Microchip scanners
To borrow one of these items, please email email@example.com or call 707-230-6394.
Information from our Partner Advocacy Organization: AlaskasKAAATS
Alaska's KAAATs is a resource for education, lost cats, cat behavior, pet-loss counseling, transitioning into the home, and more. The links below will take you to their site.
Several user-friendly brochures are available to assist our community even further by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Emergency preparedness
• Lost pet?
• Behavior support
• Helping your cat relax after a crisis
• Understanding cat body language (ears and tail)
• Resources for cats with CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease)
• Resources for cats with diabetes
• Help with feline obesity
• FLUTD (Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease)
• Guidance if you need to surrender your cat
Topics available under AdvoCATcy SupPURRorts:
• Enrichment for your cat
• Paws Need Claws
• How to greet a shy cat
• Are you ready to adopt a cat?
• How to transition into a new home
• Crate training
• Clicker training and food puzzles
• Humane live-trapping guide
• What to do if you find a lost/stray cat
• Why your cat should be indoors
• How to prepare for a vet visit